Thu, Sep 21|
Cord Blood Preservation Presented by Candace Howe, M.D.
Learn about the value of your child's stem cells and why it's important to have Public Bank Access.
Time & Location
Sep 21, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
About the event
Join us in this live, interactive webinar about cord blood preservation presented by Candace Howe M.D.
Candace Howe, M.D. is a board certified Obstetrician/Gynecologist. Dr. Howe completed medical school and residency at the University of CA, Los Angeles, David Geffen School of Medicine.
We'll discuss the following:
- Importance of preserving your baby's cord blood
- The power of newborn stem cells
- Cord blood banking - Myths vs. Facts
- Guide to chosing a cord blood bank
- The unique advantages of StemCyte including Public Bank Access
- The banking steps and process
Attendees will receive $25 Amazon gift cards. Stay until the end of the webinar to get the gift card.